Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Proposal For A Television Show Samples

future life is beautiful









year and ends in sky better than last year, I know what is not good to live in the past, but right now I can not help but compare the person I was years ago now.

For my past, there are things that I'm not proud, but no turning back, blame me for all eternity is not the answer, so I decide to forgive my mistakes and do not again.

so I view the bottom of the barrel, hell, darkness, anger and never returned on that path, that of peace, serenity and joy is much more to live simply amazing.

Three-River will see was a difficult which will be finished in beauty and success.

Tomorrow I finish my course in English, I was in the coop, course, or we chatted in English every day or have worked as a team, we became a real family and there, I have tears in eyes it's over. It was a very rewarding experience and it's crazy if I had not come in Trois-Rivieres, not Danny and his "Of Corsica", no not David and Marie-Eve that crosses my path.


I dare not even think of the days I will also leave the gym, I slap on my nerves with that I think the whole world knows that I love working out, too ... No half measures when something like this is sometimes a bit too much. I know I'm going to cry that day.

Right now I live in the moment, because I know I'm leaving, so when I walk, I'm in the moment who knows if tomorrow I'd still be there. So I walk with a big smile of happiness in the streets.

Each day I pledge to become a better person to be the girl who was joyful, that the tanning was chatting to everyone, I've never been made for the shade.

He arrived full of amazing stuff this week, news about my ex, the guy that I frequent with my surprise it response, it even made me cry with joy. I work super hard at school and my math class I see the apartment behind the McDonald's and I think Alan and I continue to work hard for the future, for my dreams to succeed.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment