Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Neurocardiogenic Syncope Scholarships

Serenity













I must confess that I am truly blessed Because I reached the happiness, my mind finally cease to make me unhappy, I know the inner peace and I also managed to maintain it.

Touch happiness is a thing, keep calm is another especially when there are storms on the horizon and that life is not easy, does I feel good ever since.

I did not understand when I saw a person always in a good mood no matter what and I knew I'd really change when I send love to my enemies, because neither is hatred that will help this person, but rather the compassion I know she hates me, but from my side this is not the case, suffering is something difficult to live and wish evil to others is useless, but I'm also glad she is gone, because the shades of darkness and anger, I pass my turn, I is not need in my life. Be

finally at peace and be in constant happiness, serenity, something that everybody wants to achieve and it was there and it had always been there, incredible strength resides in us all the love that we have need is there.

It makes me want to dare to live.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment