Sunday, December 12, 2010

Metal Core Scooter Wheel - Green / White

Eat pray love












After a long wait of six months I finally got the book Eats Requests loves the library.

I just pass through Italy, India and its disastrous marriage, his spiritual awakening, that heartbreak with David, I collapsed in tears at the passage of his Poem of friends from Texas and the release of her husband, or she's finally forgiven.

This book is timely, I had to read this now, because less spectacular than go around the world, many of passage made me think about my life. Like Liz

without actually leaving my room, about a week ago by I do not know what miracle, but it is all one, I probably lived and an illumination from the moment I am in a state of grace, all the love I've always wanted, that I needed, he was already there.

And all I wish is that others can discover what inner peace. It seems that the darkness and the darkness in which I was missing, I finally learned to dance in the rain when there is a storm .











0 comments:

Post a Comment