Saturday, December 25, 2010

Itchiness In The Lower Legs



I like it when I reread my dreams, because most of the time I made the jump I had ever dreamed, but with two years late.

I even have a line that is written here: nothing happened as planned in Trois-Rivieres. This is some tips for tanning, because it gives the real impression that everything is written in advance that we do not really have free will.

All men who have crossed my life have first jumped into my dreams and when the connection is established it may scares, it puts too much happened this year is too often connect, a sentence that the person had left I had written somewhere or I was thinking the same thing, it's synchronisités and it is often frightening, that I often give the impression that he could read my mind ...

is probably a surprise when it comes to that certain person on my side there is no surprise.

Even my ex speaks again I was writing in the sky, I just read ... I was surprised at the time, but not to read my dream.

closer I look forward to the loop, because I start to be tan to be a little too connected to him, even with two years late. It is not unfair to me, I see a beginning of the future, but never really about me. I'm not special, I just learned to remember my dreams and write them.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment