Saturday, December 4, 2010

Business Objects Automatic Refresh

Bad Romance Bad Karma

If there is one day that would live again, there are others that prefer to have ever lived, but it is impossible to reverse what is done is done, but still I who end up with the wrong role.

I had a visit from one of my girlfriends as if by chance it comes to re-emerge ...

In the month of November last year she came to visit me and we went out and indulge it as I met someone I knew and I said no more, but what happened I n You 're never wanted that to happen, to redo this evening, otherwise it would happen because I have had an impact, but to me who lost everything and who suffers the consequences and I was tired, I'm a good person who makes bad decisions sometimes and this one I am already like that enough.


Nobody was able to finally close the door to account ... I regret what I did that day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment