Thursday, December 9, 2010

How Can I Clean My Stomech

a flower in the desert










I think last year and my descent into hell would begin, so this time I really feel Zen: The state that has to be good looking or have is this present moment I shot the last life and I am grateful every day that life brings me, even if it's mud in the mud because there is a hidden lotus.


I'm in this state Zen since I voluntarily decide to release me from my chains and say what I really think when I think with the consequences that come with it. Someone help me get rid of my chains and I assumed that the time had come.

Ironically I had not nothing that I came to look at Trois-Rivieres, in fact I found most of what I wanted.


There are moments like that or we must leave everything, go elsewhere if there is, the risk was very great, and I realize I am courageous daring to move into a corner where I do know anyone because my heart told me so and even if I was wrong, I will never regret my two years here.


I feel is really growing time if I have less and less afraid to venture, but also to dare to exist in this world, I find I have traveled many paths and even though many of months have been painful, I still something positive to be learned.


This is just the beginning of what I've always been ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment