Thursday, December 23, 2010

How To Make A Diapercarriage

PRUDHOMMALE PROCEDURE, THEN HAPPY (but not for everyone)

nearly two years ago, I was part of a small wave of layoffs in the Besancon bookstore where I worked for quite a few years. Because the reasons for our dismissal we seemed invalid (delicate euphemism), some of my colleagues and myself before the Industrial Tribunal, to enforce our rights, including the right to strike: it seemed clear that the movement we initiated in December 2008 was the first reason that had stimulated note future-ex-boss to fire us in January 2009.

Since then, we fought, we never ceased to fight, aided by a solidarity shown for weeks or even months, for clients, friends, strangers, people who want to see that compliance with laws must remain something important (sometimes). Support associations were created, people have taken time, have devoted energy to defend ourselves, to help us, support us. They made significantly over the past two years less complicated for us, and the list of thanks would eventually be the size of two or three directories.

For obvious reasons, you understand that I can not dwell on my procedure because it is still ongoing, for many reasons I'd share with you in due time (hopefully) it is in any If too early for me to go on, and on this, but it is high time to express my enormous satisfaction with the outcome of the proceedings which concerned my dear friend Annie
"(...) in their judgments , the tribunal considered that the real reason for the dismissal lay " perhaps in the clutch massif December 20, 2008 "and that in any event," right to strike is enshrined in the French Constitution "and that" the employer fails to prove a pattern of real and serious redundancy "(...)."
for breach of contract and hurt feelings, Camponovo society is doomed , and Annie and proves that she has never ceased to be right, in addition to the class (I slap him the biggest kiss of her lifetime).


[published this day in East Republican (Thursday, 23 December 2010)]

Annie joins Josie, my former manager, in the bosom of those who have succeeded in proving that you can not do n ' Anything with people, and it's already better than nothing, to paraphrase my old uncle.

I would use this blog to inform you of any tub and suites on my case, which she continues to simmer. Hasta
foo, J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment