Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Floor Plan For Granny Flats

Homesickness

I know, I'm not very far from Quebec City, Trois-Rivieres, but in appearance and reality are two very distinct worlds.

is a city of artists and is the best place to break in a show, because people are critical and it is the point, perhaps too critical.

I came here with the illusion that I would other friends, it was a new life ahead of me, what a beautiful dream.

We intruders in your city people are stupid, snobbish and difficult approach , Make friends, since no-one years, without full knowledge. I made more real friends in Quebec in Trois-Rivieres, but nobody here. It's really a place to pass, there is a time and we will go elsewhere if there is.

In class that is all I tend to about integration, almost impossible, it Papotti, it's critical and it is true, two or three things we spend our time to be judged ... Quebec


I miss my city official I miss the city where you look back edge and you have three jobs, or transportation are filled and at times really cool.

It is time to return home, next July I returned to Quebec, I did what I do here and I'm going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment