Sunday, September 5, 2010

Coad Exacerbation Symptoms

ANY WAYS I HAVE ALWAYS PREFERRED VICTOR STONE AND RACHEL ROTH TO WALLY WEST.

So, I can not make up time, or things, it sounds logical enough. Brief.

Recently, I took the time to read books and listen to records that are added to the list once the list as long as your arm of things I want to discuss with myself here. Speaking of soliloquy, quick passing, one of the most striking discoveries of these readings, that of Han Ryner , which I knew only one or two novels, and not things like his individualist Concise Handbook, that rang through my skull wall in recent weeks.


short, we shall return.

I just wanted to post a blog note to discuss the next edition of Rock Paper Scissors , whose website says everything you need to know.
is a resident of cartoonists to be held from Monday 27 September to Friday 1 October, with an opening weekend of the public Saturday 2 and Sunday, October 3. And it's all organized by the association ChiFouMi based in Besançon, trying somehow to put the dishes in the main with an army of motivated volunteers.
is the visual of this second edition, designed jointly by JC Menu, and Etienne Lécroart Andreas Kundig for OuBaPo :


And besides that, I'd play hard Saturday, September 11 at Trouville, for the closing of the excellent Festival Off-Courts and Friday, September 24 at La Vapeur Dijon, in the context of the equally terrible Tribu Festival organized by the friends of Zutique .
I'm pretty proud and happy to work with these two big machines, which are real successes in terms of artistic proposals, and who do not care no audience. I'm not saying that because I have one or two new drives to spend, eh.

And if the past few weeks, pretty and at least attractive, but also some trips with friends, in the Bernese mountains in south-west.



Oh I know: all this is not very interesting, finally. But you said you were going to find something to put you in the tooth here, hmm?
Because that's I'm going, like.
J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment