Thursday, April 2, 2009

Otome Valkyrie Online Episode 1

Look at us! / Look at us!

was two weeks and has opened our eyes to look around the world ... We're
Two Weeks Old and we've Opened Our Eyes to look at The World Around Us ...


Here is our grandmother Jessie who loves us so much, and she would look after us but it's Mom who has milk! Maybe I can eat it the nose? This is our
grand'mom Jessie, she loves us very much too and wants to take care of us, goal Mommy's got the milk! Purpose maybe I can eat Her Nose?

It makes me wonder ... Zmmm. I dunno if it's my best side. It's tough on business top model!
I'm being Forced to pose ... pffft! And I'm not sure this is my best profile. Not sure I like this job supermodel they've Given Me!

Everyone is asleep except me ... and I'm Eirinn (I decided that my name is not Eugene!). My little brother always called Equinox, but my little sister called Elila ... for now! Everyone's asleep
EXCEPT me ... and now my name is Eirinn (I Did not Like Being Called Eugenie!). My Little Brother Is Still Called Equinox to my sister IS Elila Called ... For the Time Being!

0 comments:

Post a Comment