Sunday, March 29, 2009

How To Hook The Black Widow Bite

It grows! / We's Growing!

Hello everyone! We eat well, sleep well, grow well ... SIR!
Hello everyone! We's eating well, sleeping well's weekends, week's Growing well ... In Fact all's well!

Cuckoo! Equinox is me! I think Mom 'Nadia wanted to call me' Nox to have a pet name kinda cool, but I hear all the time "Kiki" ... Is what I take very seriously?
Hello! I's Equinox! I think Nadia Mom wanted to call me 'Nox so I had a kinda cool name, but i keep hearing "Kiki" ... hmmmm ... I am Being taken Seriously here?

Eurydice is Me ... at least for now. We'll see, but somehow I know that my name will also su-bli-miss-Simms me!
I's Eurydice ... at least for now. We'll see, I know my name Will Be as be-yoo-ti-full as I am!

Me is Eugenia, I am THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, but I am a bit shy ...
..
. and I do not want my picture taken, I have not had time to do my hair! I
Eugenie's ... I AM THE BEYOOTIFULLIST, bit shy but I'm a ...
...and I don't want any pictures taken of me, I haven't had time to do my hair!

0 comments:

Post a Comment