Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Arabic Eid Greetings Written In English

THAT I DO GO! (But I will return very soon yeah yeah ...)

Dear friends, dear friends, if you did not know it yet, I'm the last phase of my recovery prud'hommales certificates as part of the case-who oppose you-know-if-you-are-the-current-bin-if-then-eh-demand (or takes the time to peel a bit of the blog zozos Illiterate Association, with whom I'd Marulaz place in Besançon, Friday May 1 to celebrate the France that we must recover, Assedic, the red rose hips, the bullshit Frederic Lefebvre, his mother, and brace yourself, work, so if my good lady).

As such, I expect the 4 people who read what is left of this blog to inform me as soon tell the parts and for all extra info, feel free to contact me, I nose in there at the bottom right now, I ca not be too complicated to answer warf warf! I count on you friends, I count on you buddy. Super thank you, in advance.

In my next post we'll talk about Rock Paper Scissors a visit and a nice surprise to fans of good comics, and hopefully also for those who do (good comics should take a bit shit).
We discuss things as diverse as the contents of two mysterious parcels originating from overseas, including one moultes vinyl of the big time (66-72, mthrfckrs!), And another, strictly chouttes fanzines contemporaries.

Good weekend next month.

(Fig. 4: Maoist working intensively on the formation of a first part of his defense issue)

0 comments:

Post a Comment