Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Planos Para Hacer Un Buggy Gratis

Eirinn du Fief Aragon

Hello everyone! My name Eirinn du Fief of Aragon. Obviously I'm the most beautiful, the prettiest and most beautiful girl ever born ... and more Mam 'Nadia decided to make my first picture, because I'm THE BEST!
Hello everyone! I'm Eirinn du Fief of Aragon. Obviously I'm The Most Beautiful, The Prettiest, The splendidest little girl ever born ... More Mom Nadia Decided to do my first portrait, Because I'm the BEAUTIFULLEST!

What wilt thou look?
Whatcha lookin 'at?

I'm the guy you looking at?
You lookin 'at me?

While I admire! Wait, I take the pose ... here is my good profile, is not it? Then
admires me! Wait, let me strike a pose ... There, that's my good profile, do not you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment