Friday, February 4, 2011

Maxtor Onetouch Ii 300gb Drivers

Bonzi.

Today is Friday, I just help to break a big ball of shit, one of my daily projects 7654326754 of time ("yeah, your everyday ... what - shut up."), I'm happy but I do not want drunk the world for so little, I take refuge in the Digital Life gadget, it is so well here.
I have twelve billion urgent things to do, but I want to impose myself to update this blog, which only serves to anything or anyone, but who must believe, does not away from the newspaper, exactly. Either.

Life in Besancon now looks like any beginning of the year in any other month of February, even those where one does not put his big jacket because there is sun by the window, and you come back sheepishly at night with runny noses, cold feet and wanted to complain to have hot sand in the shoes, oh yes whore, a little sun shit, ass full of Franche-Comte. Yes yes I know you love it or leave it, this kind of crap.

I return to Angouleme, which was unlike any other issue because there was talk of painful things to experience and hear, but some hours spent with unexpected (but nice) gave hope that speak soon all this laughing, pot in hand, flipping to the next very nice books. This is what many people expect anyway, so fingers crossed, and hope that good will, idealism and such outdated concepts will still prove themselves. Wait and see.
I've brought back some memories deficient, and as usual, a few meetings, few reunions, and a few boxes of zines and books. I intend to stop there, there are several publications that I want to say well, if only for my mom, probably last reader of this blog dying-but-that-moves-yet-sometimes know what pretty books occupy the minds of his great Dadet son.

In an hour, because he must live, I would serve beer in this new room that Besançon dared not hope, in which we place great hopes. I have a good coach, even if stress everyone with his orange juice. I will overthrow probably full of warm beer everywhere, but I would put it on the account of emotion, because our forever homie Feetwan just dad, and mess, maybe I could drink as well as an opportunity also for the To celebrate that, and forget some shit ah yeah, it's February, and February, there are not many people to collaborate on effective implementation of an RSA file lost among many others. "Well, as is that stories of tunes ..."

way back in the middle of the night, the skeleton transition, I would take a few minutes to talk about something else. Finally, when I say talk, we understand, eh.

Meanwhile, I replay the final volume of the small selection made during the next Soul Food given by friends Dijon, in the preamble to our evening " BesAngeles " from Friday, February 18:

There will be nice surprises offered to people who will point, it's nothing to say.
From collector's item with music mixed by the boys, and then the linocut made by the girlfriend of a limited edition series ingaulable, etc., all because we are bored as serious in our daily (the same day, yes, him again), well, we add things to do.
You never know, maybe one day they bored. But for now ...
Meanwhile, I said then, I listen so that true-false-mix in with the things of Blundetto (remixed by Blanka), Elan & Tamara Dimitri Grimm, Ricci Rucker & Mike Boo, Miguel Atwood-Ferguson, Wilder Zoby feat El-P, Egon, Oh No & J. Rocc featuring Guilty Simpson Damon, Oliver Daysoul remixed by my bro Miqi O., and Small Angela Simpson.

There is talk of the rest soon.
Know your enemy, make love not war, piss and prick, and all that crap.
Not true, Hercules?


0 comments:

Post a Comment