Thursday, February 17, 2011

Janam Patrika To Know The Marriage Realtionship

JUSTICE?

I dedicate the sentence beginning at the fifty-sixth seconds of video to all my friends who helped me pass a very good day at the Labour Court of Besancon.



Yeah, it's not every day that I'll throw the French PEURA here, attation .

In short:
- it was now taking over a certain case prudhommale,
- it was a hearing where some of my former colleagues were invited to voice: weird to dive back in some moments that commonly have more than two years ...
- the party seemed to miss cookie (good that I know longer fail to make that proved )
- my lawyer is the lawyer most world class,
- my colleagues cardstock,
- this would seem to be pretty well overall but ...
But first deliberation will be made public March 31 ; good, they did it to me already, this can well be postponed again. But hey. I guess all this progresses.

much for most of this week a little painful just now, having had a drink with former colleagues-friends-forever-I went to print copies of the fanzine done little to during the evening BesAngeles be held tomorrow Friday, February 18 to Houseboat Cancale Dijon with friends. It will be distributed in a CD produced for the evening, in a case that laid linoleum. Yeah, it was loose on the evenings a bit fanciful, is not on the side Dijon.
I must confess that I have a little extra push after the evening The Rodia yesterday evening, I will stress the very good zozos that occurred there, but for now, I am a mega big up people who participated in small zine simply called "hip hop ". Yeah, it was short, it was decided ...
Cimerès therefore PEEPS , Gilles Rochier, Panzer Kardinal Ducatez Gautier, William Long, SLurg , Narqo / Miqi O. , Wurk Arthur, B. Malik, DJ Vadim , Cristalo, Sandy L. , 1000names , José S. , Ronald Grandpey , Prof. Ojo , Feet ... For giving some of their time on this project started well with tears, and fully realized in less than a week between first contact and the session I just stapled me.
It remains a fact Microzine to removal, but rather the end result is the atmosphere "come on now" during those few days gave me a good time.

See you tomorrow at The Cancale? We should spend a lot of hip hop ...

Hey, speaking of that, quickly: Dilla forever.


"J. Dilla: Still Shining" from Kyle B. we Vimeo.

" Go, hello. (© LCA)

0 comments:

Post a Comment