Friday, January 28, 2011

Tablets For Spurs In Your Feet

Upside









I'll do the same route in reverse when leaving Three Rivers. I play exactly the same parts, ask the college in February, making boxes, to finish my math wrong, find me a home, preferably collocations me get back to work and he is a man in Quebec, of course, of course! There is always a man in my heart, in my head, but in reality is never as I hope, never.

I so wanted to live here all the plots I wanted so much to live here and part of my heart will always remain Trois-Rivières, I am not yet a party I'm crying already. I'll be back to SuperMix surprise and there is a gym at this school is how I bet the initiated to my DVD.

It is time to return home, I am from Quebec and it's my city, my friends are there.

I'll go back to Quebec with some expression here, the most striking is "in substance". Thank you dear

Trifluviens, artists here, true and although this does not go as I hoped I're no regrets, but in two months I go home.















0 comments:

Post a Comment