Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Swisher Or Blunt Wrap?

moment of crisis











I'll tell you when that time show me my dreams of travel, train stations , trains, buses and not force to search for 12:00 to 2:00 p.m. is that my life is moving, soon I go home.

In my life usually just always been clear, I always followed my dreams and sometimes more often than I too am a little tan to glimpse the future, especially when it is not mine .

Right now it's not as simple, yet I know or I will when I go for my studies it is clear, the reason I get up every morning it is clear, so I can almost reach my goal because I work very hard to get there.

Stock indices are placed itself in my life, the little signs we expect, but here I am at an impasse, I'm really stuck at the station and there I took my head because I do not know what to do, I do not know what path to take.

If he knew I lie every night hoping for a visit, so I hope that I'm losing Aveille Hope I'm tired of hoping and as if that was not enough the way to school makes me think of him, next to Canadian Tire and in front of Cora ... nothing worse than a memory in this .


Ironically I are not the time to dwell on this, because I get up each morning to pass, pass my math that will lead me to two courses a job that I love Rome and ultimately part of Europe and I ended my visit to Big Ben in my 35 years.


One thing I will miss here, I'll probably shed a few tears in my last SuperMix.












0 comments:

Post a Comment