Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Inurl:view/view.shtml Gym

L Poisoner

Some months before by ...




The lightning still reaches the most vulnerable months ago that this dance continues unbridled enthusiasm that I'm chasing my own loss, love is blind, stupid and stupid unseen nothing more than the person you covet, even if that love is impossible.

"Often, the objects seem subject to a force of attraction that holds the edges of the frame, as to leave room for a central void and overexposed"

This gap that separates man from woman created an attraction them.

My best friend was spirit of sleep and sleep off the wine of the evening after the riot had took hold in my apartment, getting high in the drunkenness to forget oneself, not knowing who I am, but it has nothing to give. Cast off at a bar in the solitary street carrying my burden with a mask on the face, nothing appears, even the deepest feelings.

The night was warm, the stars look down the man who lives only for momentary pleasure, I open the door of my own hell to me and orders a beer, hide in the shadows this harmless gesture that breaks my heart, it touches my skin in the same place to tell me there, I am back, I salute this ritual the same to me rip.

Outside I found the Goddess and I sit at this table to discuss in the crowd, a cacophony reigns outside, the voice resonates in the disorder. He is seated before me and once more under my gaze, he courted another. My surprise guest comes, we attablons inside, because I want to see art not the spectacle that played before me. Of course between my poisoner behind me and pretends to go to someone else to know who is with me. We discuss both sides of subject, my past, my future, my heart is torn. I go back out with him, overcome my vice, cigarettes. The muscular young man, are distinguished me that smoking is not good for me, but so far as to die of a broken heart, a cigarette is nothing. We play on our own our play separate the bartender once again pick up a fish in the nets and the lady who is charming, but who does not want a kiss to make up the object of his desire. I did not want to dwell with another to substitute. He looked at me and made me confess my love for this poisoner, a barrier that had just fallen, I hate the most focused show my feelings. It is therefore went to another bar to finish this evening, I do not follow, I'm home from the bar. I sit by the fire, more lucid than ever, he changes place and this framework in my view, unfortunately it avoids the mine injury I had a desire to stare down until the eyes, but he avoided any mine took.

He dances, hurts and it always comes back to pick me up, timer to three weeks "You're sulking bar, I would think you would be the last" cut the feet, yet you told me that between us is Finally, why do you want me again?

He left with the beautiful, it's two o'clock in the morning, I'm in front of the fire, I smoke like a chimney, questioning me once again, but why do you always come back? Them why they always returned to me?

I go home, wonder where is my pain, my tears, my anger, once again no feelings. I dig in my drawer, take my razor blade, again the blood flow for him to abandon that I suffered for my whole being that is dying for him. Slowly I open my veins, a little pain, no tears. I hesitantly takes the phone I'll call for help? I lay the combine, I'm going to bed. It is now clear that I turn to the direction of psychologist, because I will start again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment