Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Breakthrough Bleeding Stop

The middle









I finally start to respect me, it took me considerable time, but I think it was worth it.

last winter to start a story that my lead to hell, as I did not taste freedom for ages, I think I'm a little jump in too.

Tonight I can claim victory to finally be out of this toxic relationship, which was that gentleman raised his hand and I showed up. So I block my messenger, blocking my youtube, because I was sick that hears my music , Besides, he did not listen to the profile of Marie-Mai or Adam Lambert and I also remove my Facebook.

was a suggestion of the therapist and I wonder why I are not cut all links before, now no possible way, it's over I'm finally free, more channels.

was something toxic in the style of the tune of Rhianna "I love you way you lie."

there something I'm looking for some it is out of the darkness, I find the middle ground and perhaps one day be able to light the inside to illuminate the others.













<

0 comments:

Post a Comment