Saturday, November 6, 2010

Body Chnage For Tahoe

A love eternal














I always love, I do not know why, but even with the time it has not disappeared yet I still wish that emotions disappear, it never fucking mess between us and maybe things would be otherwise. What's done is done, does, I ignore you, I look at you more, but it is voluntary, it's better like that, like the indifference, it hurts less.

You do not feel it's time if it pierces through your skin, are not obvious to think that the lighthouse, the light that illuminates my spirit to live life be something difficult.

It's hard to imagine being believed to have an almost invincible Achilles heel, but everyone is human and is entitled to that amount of pain.

There are people like him who changes our life forever and he is, he is my light, my motivation, my sunshine on rainy days and my hope in the midst of despair and I'm not the only that it is an immense good, for when he becomes the talk of everybody agrees it's important in their lives. I know

you have many flaws and you're not invincible, but if it goes wrong you have the right. I wish I had the courage or the sides shone constantly and be immersed in the happiness that I live each day as if it were the last and the other side if you wonder how many days I took my life in happiness, be it every day.

Although it is not reciprocal, than spend one night with you are only in my head, there is a huge place in my heart for you and instead of the silence I prefer to listen anyway c 'is here to stay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment