Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hottest Female Doctor

It is confirmed! / We's Confirmed! MY

Sunday, August 29, Equinox and I took at the expo Eirinn La Roche sur Foron to confirm them for breeding. They were, with all both a 1st Excellent. Thank you to the judge, Ms. Drouillard, for his patience and kindness face my two little novice. I let them tell ...
Sunday August 29 I Took To The Equinox and Eirinn La Roche sur Foron dog show, to be confirmed for breeding. They Were Both Confirmed, and Both Were Judged 1st Excellent. Many thanks to The Judge, Mrs Drouillard, For Her patience and gentle handling of my two little beginners. I'll Let Them Tell Their Story ...

Hello! Long time not see me, it Quinox ... here I am in my first show for me to "confirm" my Mom said 'Nadia ... It is eaten, a "confirm"?
Hi! You Have not seen me for a while, this goal is me in my first dog show, to be "Confirmed for breeding" Mom says Nadia ... Sounds like fun?


She put me on a table and a nice lady looked at me from every angle. I wanted to lick his nose and say hello, but Mom, Nadia told me he had not. She put me
table and it was a nice lady Looked all over me. I wanted to lick Her Nose to say hi, Mom to Nadia Said I Should not.


Hey! I'm not a butterfly! What are you doing?
Hey! I'm not a butterfly! What're you doing?


is the only picture of me walking, so fast that I'm flouuuu! Mam 'Nadia said she was very proud of myself that I walked like a pro. " It is eaten, a "pro"?
This Is the only shot of me walking, I'm a blurrrr so fast! Mom Nadia Said She Was Real Proud of me, That I Walked like a "pro". Do not Know What That Is. Must be fun, though.


And I is Eirinn ... I not quite understand what we were doing there. Lots of noise, lots of big dogs. The lady judge was nice and gave me lots of hugs, so that, it was fine. And This Is
Eirinn ... I wasn't quite sure What We Were doing here. Lots of noise, lots of big dogs. The lady was nice and cuddled me a bit, so That was okay.


Anyway, to please Mom, I quand'même Nadia market like a queen ... but I'm not? I know that Mom, Nadia thinks she told me.
To Please Mom Nadia I Walked like a queen ... I am one purpose, arent I? I know Mom Nadia Think So, She Told Me So.


You see? A queen!
See ... Queen!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Post a Comment