Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anthem In Lutheran Wedding Service



UP AND JOHN COLTRANE IN MY HEADPHONES, GARY BARTZ, MISTER RUB PRODUCE LOVETONES.

It's Saturday, after a week full of crap fleet sleet, hail, cloud gray, claps of thunder, lightning, heat, and depresses easy to jump out of bed, there was a little sun.



Good thing my friends and Code Pierre were there for a few hours. We went to drink shots and it was great. Cool.
's all, but right now, that's not bad.

And if not? Ben I finish a few tasks (which are longer than expected, it's amazing is not it?), and I am glad the holidays arrive, the real. No, do not be afraid, you other driving forces of France in march I'm not just slam into the incredible amount of drugs that job center dough bites you and let me pass. I mind my back, I do what is necessary, I work a little bit.
Apart from that?

- "Que Bazaar" is the kind that replaces brothel Redneck Festival Fillols (an appointment about a certain comic, in the Pyrenees Orientales, and which marked the spirits between 97 and 2006). Jean-Christophe Menu was there, hop.

- July 13, ZEVS (take the time to reveal the image ...), yes yes you can see who I'm talking about, eh (not the tall, bearded man with a stroke of lightning Hand, who lives in the clouds, or the RER A, no, no, yet another) has been tightened after a front card in Hong Kong by "liquiditing" some Chanel logo .
Well, it is not too worried about him, it can also be interpreted as a nice publicity stunt:



- on the laboratory of Andrée Michel , aspires to full-time online while not new, but which may prove to be frighteningly addictive. My favorite so far is the Tone-Matrix synthesizer-sequencer a very well done.

- Lunch Bag Art on , not that stuff to fall down, but, basically, a dad whose kids must be proud when it comes to lunch ... Dad knows by heart the Marvel Universe seems to be a good geek, and dutifully dull cartoons that her children should mater ...



- one of the many excellent sessions photojournalism published on Boston.com (thank you Machine): unee on the anti-G20 in London in early April 2009 and another on the eclipse of July 22, view from there (India, Nepal, Bangladesh , Bhutan, Myanmar and China) , where you saw something.





- nectar for delicate retinas: "Joie de vivre" Animation 1934 (you were not born), by Anthony Gross and Hector Hoppin (film archive: Lobster Films) , Europa Films Treasure. To see, really .

- Nothing to see, but if you leave us do not mind about "Karina" the Menahan Street Band, with a small video that is good for the eyes and ears:



I realize that this is not necessarily very interesting, but I really take my rest, so I am preparing delicately ...



Goodnight Small.
J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment