Sunday, June 14, 2009

White Stuff Around Clitoros

IS NOT BECAUSE WE DID NOT IT TIME TO DO NOTHING.

Or, to be held more than reason does not necessarily require that we refrain from doing more.
Also, some bits in bulk, waiting to tell you more about this:


Rock Paper Scissors
is a project that I feel really at heart, and who meet from 12 to 18 October at La Saline Royale d'Arc et Senans , approximately 25 authors from some form of comics for a lab / micro-resident authors, eventually punctuated by an opening weekend to the public (workshops, meetings, exhibitions, concerts, etc.).
I'll scale a final program very soon, but I encourage you to visit the site on PFC, right here, then hop: www.pierrefeuilleciseaux.com . All is not totally finalized, but the coming days should see a more or less clear of what awaits us there ...

Pending further, so a little reminder for ceusses Besançon on this weekend:






When I say here, I would have said it all away, but it's time for me to go and repeat ...
Very good weekend everyone, see you soon (I know, I tell this all the time, it's a shame ...).
J.

0 comments:

Post a Comment